Are you in search of someone who can clear your overgrown bare land, garden, construction site or property extension site? UKDAR provides professional site clearance in London, so you can trust us to safely remove all sorts of waste material from your site. From rubble and old walls to hazardous waste, we can clear everything on your site so you can proceed with construction. We can also take away all sorts of green waste removed for better landscaping of your site. Whatever aspect of clearing is required, UKDARs specialist team can handle it, while keeping in mind responsible and environmentally friendly disposal of wastage as much as possible.
- Hassle-free service with a dedicated team member to oversee your clearance job every step of the way, and ensure that your site clearance is done safely, as per your requirements.
- With our flexible working hours, we can pick up your construction debris at any day of the week, including all weekends and public holidays. We can also cater to urgent same-day and after-hours appointments for site clearance.
- Our support team is on call 24 hours a day for assistance with all your clearance needs, for providing free estimates, and for scheduling appointments as per your convenience.
- Our clearance team is highly qualified, well trained and very experienced in the field, ensuring no waste is fly tipped and that all government waste disposal regulations are followed, with emphasis on protecting customers and the environment.
Whether you want waste removed from a construction site, a property extension, or a refurbished site, our team can evaluate, load and dispose any of the following wastage:
- Wood, stone, concrete, bricks
- Glass, plastic, soil, timber
- Metal frames and elements
- Metals such as iron and lead
Before proceeding with any type of construction, it is necessary for your site to be cleared. UKDAR makes the process of site clearance very simple for everyone. We provide vehicles such as lorries, clearance equipment and expert staff to carry bulky waste to be loaded onto the vehicle. With our customized site clearance services, we are able to cater to flexible customer requests such as scheduling a convenient time as per your schedule as well as focusing on an efficient waste management solution for your wastage.
UKDARs clearance team is thoroughly experienced in doing this type of work and can handle any type of site clearance job in a professional manner. All you have to do is get in touch with us and inform us of the location and what needs to be cleared, and consider your job done! If waste clearance is needed from more than one location, we can manage that as well. Our team can dispose waste from any location and as many locations as necessary.
Each site clearance job will vary in price because our estimate depends on the total weight of your construction materials. UKDAR does not include any hidden or upfront fees in our quote and is happy to accept payment once the service is complete. Call us today to make your appointment for clearing your site!