Planning to spend a day in your garden to give it a brand-new look and worried about how you will get rid of the green waste that piles up? Make an appointment with UKDARs green waste collection service London to take care of your overgrown plants and unwanted trees.
With UKDAR, the process of garden clearance of organic debris and materials becomes quite simple and straightforward. All you have to do is get in touch with us and we will send our expert removal team for your disposal of garden waste with the right-sized vehicle. If you have collected the garden rubbish, our team will simply load the waste disposed and send it to a recycling centre. Alternatively, UKDARs rubbish removal team can also do the job of collecting scattered branches, leaves, grass clipping and other green waste collection for you.
In addition to green waste disposal, we also provide other clearance services such as house clearance, office clearance, building waste clearance and many more removal services to make the task much easier for our valued clients. Contact us for an estimate of your job, provided free of charge. The actual invoice will vary depending on the labour involved in the process and the weight of the wastage to be disposed. We guarantee a competitive pricing strategy as compared to any other green waste collection service in London.
Working with UKDAR means you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Transparent rates
- Organic and non-organic rubbish removal services
- Complete coverage in London
- Flexible timings for rubbish collection
- 24/7 customer service
- Combining green waste collection with other clearance and removal services
- Hold all relevant licenses with local authorities and environmental agencies
- Customized service to meet your requirements
For any questions and inquiries, our helpful customer care team is ready to assist you 24/7 and you can request a garden waste collection at any time convenient to your schedule.
Here are a few things that UKDAR can have removed from your site:
- Cut-off twigs
- Hedge clippings
- Grass cuttings
- Spent blossoms
- Raked leaves
- Fallen, decaying fruit
- Old mulching material
- Unused or old turf
- Dead plants
- Garden weeds
- Biodegradable materials such as straw and timber
- Nonorganic items such as plant pots and containers
After spending an entire day in the garden, there is no better relief than having a specialist pick up your garden rubbish and throw it away responsibly. Protecting the environment is very important in this day and age. By hiring a professional green waste collection service, you are assured that all your garden waste as well as other residential and commercial waste is disposed in an environmentally friendly manner. UKDARs experienced green waste collection team can take care of your lawn and trees, while also saving you the hassle of disposing branches, leaves and all sorts of garden waste.
UKDAR offers a few simple steps to take care of all your green waste disposal needs:
- Call us and explain the amount of junk to be cleared and from which location.
- We will give you an estimate for the complete service. The final price will be calculated upon completion of job.
- Schedule a visit from the specialist clearance and removal team at UKDAR at a time and date convenient for you.
- Welcome our team on your location to provide a service that is beyond your standards and get all your waste disposed in an eco-friendly manner.
Enhance your outdoor space by ordering your green waste collection today!