UKDAR provides tailor-made man and van services for house moves, office moves and flat removals in Watford. With years of experience in the industry, our team is fully equipped to handle both large and small flat removals, leaving you absolutely stress-free. Booking UKDARs professional removal services guarantees that your move is in the safest possible hands.
UKDAR offers an expert team for removal of flats and apartments in Watford. We have the local knowledge to deal with routes, parking, accessibility and other such potential issues in order to ensure a smooth and seamless transition as well as simple and safe delivery of goods. In addition to removal services, UKDAR also offers packing services of your goods so you don’t have to worry about whether or not you have packed your valuables in a durable manner.
One professional representative from our team will be allocated as your single point of contact for all co-ordination regarding your flat removal. This will make communication easy for you. Whatever services of information you require during your moving experience, our representative will be just a phone call away.
UKDAR has a fleet of large removal vehicles that are equipped with furniture blankets, thick polythene to cover furnishings, furniture straps and all sorts of packing materials. Moreover, our staff are well experienced in making sure your belongings reach your new property safely and in the same condition that they originally were.
- Make a list of everyone who needs to be notified about your move and inform them. In addition to friends and family, you will have to inform your employer, doctor, bank, child’s school, building complex, insurance company and so on.
- Speak to a few removal companies and get quotes from each. Decide which moving company you want to hire for your flat removal. Because an apartment requires moving goods through staircases or elevators, hiring professional removal services is highly recommended.
- Organize your belongings and decide what you need to take to your new house and what you need to dispose of.
- Based on what needs to be packed, find out what kind of packing materials the removals company can provide. You could also choose to outsource the entire packing task to the expert removal team.
- Look into formalities such as getting your final meter reading for utility bills, informing your child’s current school about which will be his/her last day and the new school about when your child’s first day will be. Get in touch with your insurance company to make sure they cover your flat removal.
- Before moving houses, make sure your new house or apartment is clean, don’t leave it for the day of the move. Before your items are unloaded there, the carpets and walls should be steam-cleaned as necessary.
- Make your moving day easier by arranging for your child and pet to be cared for by a family member or friend. Having a little one interfering with the moving process is only going to make it more complicated.
- Pack a survival kit in advance for your moving day. You probably won’t have time to run to the store for any essentials or unpack your belongings on the moving day. So, a box of essentials will be of great use.
With our wealth of experience, specialist equipment and vehicles, your belongings are in safe hands. UKDAR offers flat removal services including the following:
- A safe, secure and reliable removal service.
- Careful packing of your furniture, clothes and valuables.
- Pre-delivery of necessary packing materials if you prefer to self-pack.
- Recycling and responsible disposal of unwanted items.
- Arrangement of parking outside your old and new property.
- Short- or long-term storage services as required in case of long-distance removals.
- Piano removals and special furniture removal services.
- Rubbish collection and house clearance services.
- Dismantling and reassembling of large furniture.
- Fully insured flat removal services.
Wait no more, get in touch with the UKDAR removal company in Watford today and we will be more than glad to offer you a free quote and schedule a date for your flat removal thereafter.