There are several reasons why you may want to clear your flat. It could be because you are moving out and want to leave it in a clean and presentable condition, or maybe you are renovating your flat and need to declutter a lot of items, or you may have moved into a new flat which has been left with a whole load of furniture and junk by the previous resident. Whatever your reason for requiring a flat clearance service in London, UKDAR is here to help you at any time!
UKDARs expert flat clearance services are:
- Cost effective: give us a call and get an instant quote from our representatives. Our prices are highly competitive and we offer volume discounts when combining clearance services.
- Efficient: from offering a free quote to scheduling a collection and arriving for pickup, we waste absolutely no time. We can also arrange short-notice or same-day clearances for emergencies.
- Trusted and Respected: with several years in the industry, we have built a strong customer base with thousands of happy customers always ready to vouch for us doing a great job.
- Environmentally friendly: we recycle as much wastage as possible and are dedicated towards helping the environment by reducing wastage collecting at landfills.
- Easily accessible: simply pick up your phone and call us or fill out our inquiry form online to arrange a waste removal service from UKDAR.
In addition to flat clearance services, UKDAR also provides a wide range or removals, clearance and other man and van services such as household waste clearance, office clearance, garage clearance, garden clearance, mattress removal, sofa bed disposal, piano removal, factory clearance and so on. Browse through our website for more details on the services we provide.
House flat clearances can be quite tricky because it involves moving things through stairways, narrow pathways, elevators, and other inaccessible locations. By hiring professionals such as UKDAR, you can be assured that our team is experienced in dealing with all sorts of clearance situations. Whether it’s a small ground floor apartment that has to be cleared or one on the 8th floor that does not have a working lift, UKDARs flat clearance experts can handle it for you from start to finish!
If you are worried about your busy schedule and how you will manage with the flat clearance despite of that, stress no more because UKDARs clearance services can be customized to suit your timings and other requirements. Our team is trained and experienced in the clearance field, and possess the skills and knowledge to carry out a quick and efficient flat clearance project. From personal possessions to furniture, carpets, appliances, electronics, and all sorts of junk and rubbish can be cleared by our team.
While we guarantee a competitive price for all our clearance services, we cannot assure a fixed price for each job. The estimate will be provided based on the items and quantity of rubbish removed. Moreover, the final cost will be determined after taking into consideration any parking fees and other unforeseen expenses that may arise.